Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cat Vacuuming


Having just finished reading Ben Elton's "Blind Faith", It isn't without some trepidation and a little skepticism, that I begin my first Blog. It's a week of firsts for me. I'll be doing my first Poetry reading this week too. I'm only sorry I began aqua aerobics last week since that could have been a first for this week too - darn it!

That's all I'm saying now - tune in in two more years lest I should log in again to do some more tactical avoidance of actual work....

3 comments:

Colm Keegan said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Niamh!

Domestic Oub said...

Hey,hey Niamh. Shall be checking in on your blog every single day. Every hour even!

Check out my egocentric drivel at domesticoubliette.blogspot.com

Tríona!

Niamh B said...

Hey folks!! Can't believe didn't see these before - apologies for the late response....