Monday, December 15, 2008

More Poems in Shops

So I took my little card away from that shop that only puts up cards on Tuesdays - and wrote version 2 of "the poem" - shortened & simplified. I prepared the card with not one but two little pieces of sellotape, ready for it's exhibition.




And here, ladies and gentlemen is the result - another poem in another shop - successful launch!! Try it... seriously... it's a great buzz.
Better than the late late toy show for thrills, and that's saying alot.

Apologies for the poor focus on this one - it's the clean looking sheet selloptaped to the outside of the cabinet. In this mission I disguised my purpose with a large handful of christmas cards, which I held over the area in question while taping up the card to bamboozle cctv watchers. Mastermind me.

2 comments:

Emerging Writer said...

There's something along the same lines in Temple Bar. I think you should apply.

http://emergingwriter.blogspot.com/2009/02/creative-writing-exhibition-at-ngg.html

Niamh B said...

Thanks, will have to check it out!