Saturday, January 24, 2009

HATING TECHNOLOGY

I had a great idea for a blog post. But needed to take a picture of something - to show you, to illustrate if you will.
Then, my old camera ran out of batteries.
Then, I couldn't find my old charger, because only the new camera's charger is allowed be near the plug.
Then, I charged the new camera instead - which was also out of batteries.
Then, I took the picture with the new pink camera.
Then, I found that the only linky wire I had for attaching to the computer is the one for the old camera, since I use the old camera more since it's faster at downloading.
Then, I tore the place apart trying to find the new camera linky wire.
Then, I found a linky wire that didn't work with the old camera.
Then,
Then, I tried it with the new camera.
And guess what - it didn't work.
Then, I thought: I can just swap the card from the new camera into the old camera to download from the old camera.
Then, I remembered that the old camera is out of batteries.
Then, I wondered if the repetition in this post is irritating the hell out of anyone.
Then, I thought maybe the inappropriate gratuitous comma might be even more annoying.
Then, I said to myself, I don't care, I don't care, because guess what? I'm annoyed too!!! Feckin technology, back to slates and chalk with the lot of us...