Friday, January 9, 2009

Trivial Life X 10

One of my oldest friends (not that she's old - just that I nearly know her longest out of anyone I know) had her first baby - a boy - today.

Makes anything else I did today look extremely trivial... Not that I'm broody; just that rediscovering the fact that singing in the bath with your ears below the water line makes you sound really cool - doesn't seem quite as much of an achievement...

And now all I've to look forward to is a celebration of 200 million years of the GAA - late late show style... Gah!


2 comments:

Colm Keegan said...

Does that mean you wont be around for tomorrows meeting and nighthawks? I have your poem in my pocket - the pocket I like to call the post :)

Niamh B said...

No am around today for that the writers anyways, lookin fwd to seeing the poem... Nighthawks is a possibility too, still debating..