Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog Heads

You bloggers might be interested in the following

"Books and BloggingWednesday 18 February @ 7.00pmThe Irish Blog Awards presents a panel discussion with Sarah Rees Brennan, Twenty Major, Ivan O'Brien and Mags Walsh alongside other special guests. The discussion will cover all things book and blogging, mixed with wine, water, the odd chocolate bar and finishing with an open-floor Q&A. Poetry Ireland sponsors the Best Arts and Culture category in the Awards. Irish Writers' Centre, 19 Parnell Square, D1
T: 01 4789974 E: info@poetryireland.ie W: poetryireland.ie"

I like it because it came in my emailbox today and means I don't have to make anything up - have enough to be doin - I've just been asked if I'm a blogaholic, and if I should go to blogaholics anonymous, even the fish think I'm neglecting em....

In other news - have declared d'aul novel done... for now. I've done as much as I'm doing. Going to get a few kind souls to trawl through it and try and think of kind things to say about it, before it gets shoved in a drawer. If you think you could be one of those kind souls do let me know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to help with t'oul book. Just let me know if you need me.
DramaQueen

Niamh B said...

s'gone to you - thanks a mill. Started the next one today... it's sickening looking up the hill again, not even sure whether I've finished climbing the last one. Think I need some oxygen...