Saturday, March 28, 2009

Peplums and Batwings


You'd never know to look at me that I'm not majorly into shopping. Hard to believe I know. In fact I've just for the first time (just now this minute) started looking at clothes shops online. See I'm nearly half way through writing the difficult second novel, and have realised that I should perhaps give my characters some clothes. Unexcitingly they will have to have been wearing these clothes since the start, so I'll be going back and covering their modesty in due course. However - I will first have to take a diploma or a night course in clothes words. There's a lot of them out there. Luckily - like the way you don't have to actually know the Kreb's cycle in order for your mighty little mitochondria to faithfully carry it out, keeping you alive despite your ignorance - clothes will work whether you know what they're called or not, long as you put the right bits of yourself through the right holes. I never knew it before when I was sporting Peplums and Batwings, sometimes at the same time. But I'll know now. Will you?

No comments: