Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Probing Questions - last chance!!



So some of the stars of my show will be people you almost know - ie some bloggy pals. I invite you now to do my unpaid job for me and research the following dastardly people on their blogs and let me know what question you would like me to pose to them live on air...
The first few victims - I mean guests are going to be: Drama Queen, Domestic Oubliette, Uiscebot, Matt Bolton, Beedlemama and Emerging Writer.
Do feel free to offer me a cleverly targetted/ tailored question, having studied their blogs, that you'd like me to put to any of the above...
In the meantime, have just realised that I am surely going to be the most musically uneducated dj since dj carey. There, that's my GAA reference, done.

11 comments:

Domestic Oub said...

I think you should ask Domestic Oubliette what makes her such a damn fine writer.

Totalfeckineejit said...

'The Bomber'was actually quite educated.Tipp taught him how to lose.Actually they didn't but you should never let the truth get in the way of a good gag.Or a bad one.
Ps. I'm hurt that I wasn't invited onto your radio show.In fact I may never recover.

Niamh B said...

Oub - maybe that one shoulda been an anonymous comment?

TFE - Bombers aside, it's just plain cruel to taunt me, as if our small little station could afford to have such an extravagant guest as yourself, the trailer requirements alone would use up our annual budget.
But be careful what you wish for...

Anonymous said...

I think you should ask yourself why your blog is so amazingly brilliant

Niamh B said...

Why thank you anonymous commenter, but i don't think that would be relevant to the show

Anonymous said...

I suppose you'll have to wait till someone picks the theme of brilliant blogs... hmmm

Emerging Writer said...

I haven't furnished you with the details of my rider yet...
byt the way, why don't you have a follow thingy on your blog?

Domestic Oub said...

Why anonymous? Domestic Oubliette needs no bushel.

Niamh B said...

Yeah DO - let your light shine

EW - your agent passed it on to us, we're having a bit of trouble sourcing the flamingos, and may end up having to dye some of them purple, however everything else is falling into place nicely.

Niamh B said...

Ew - forgot to answer you re followey thing, the answer is that you can click to follow me, I think if you go into my profile or something? Not sure, but I do have a couple of followers. The reason I don't add the gadget, I think, is because as yet I have few enough of them, so think it would look a little sad, maybe once my empire builds further...

Niamh B said...

now have added the followy thing, remarkable how quickly I cave, really.