Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Thrill

Days of the week - Monday moan, Tuesday taboo, Wednesday Whinge, Thursday Thrill, Friday Fright, Saturday Silliness, Sunday Sensationalism....

Shall we try it? Just the once? Just till wednesday whinge comes round again - you can send your suggestions to niamh.bagnell (at) gmail.com.

I mean to be honest the thursday thrill is the fact of launching this exciting idea... Isn't that enough of a thrill for you?

If not - go and Eat a cup of tea - yes you read right, try it... I dare ya... thrilling.

(Remember being a teen when you had lots of sarcastic words for things that were really boring? Thrilling used to be one of my favourites)

4 comments:

Titus said...

God, I'm confused now. Is this meant to be actually thrilling or boring stuff. My favourite is going down steep roads standing up in supermarket trolleys. Don't do it so much now, obviously, but man, it's good (and cheap, as all the best thrills should be).

Niamh B said...

Titus, that's brilliant!

A similar one I'd have would be going up a hill in a small toy push tractor, and the back breaking off, taking my then boyfriend back down said hill head first...
What was I doing towing him anyway!? We were about 3. That was a thrill.

NanU said...

I'm with Titus for the thrill of supermarket trolleys going fast downhill. You can count on those trolleys for uncontrollability and riding discomfort (why -don't- they put shock absorbers and hand brakes on those things???)

One week sounds like something I can do, though having not read this post until Friday morning I'm already a day behind. Leave that for next Weds. Or Monday. I love it that there's plenty of whingeing and moaning and suchlike. It's the Sunday Sunrise and Tuesday Happy Thought and Wednesday Wonder stuff that makes me barf. I'm in!
When do we start?

Niamh B said...

I guess you can start it whenever you want NanU - Wednesday wonder stuff - bleeurgh...

I'm being a little late too - ie - I should really have the Friday Fright post already up... maybe I'm too scared of it... (maybe I've absolutely no idea what I'm doing here!)