Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Special on the Radio

This weekend you'd think I'd have taken the Sunday off, it being the day after the Christmas before, but no Radio lovers, I knew you'd never forgive me for leaving you alone on such a day, so instead I'm working twice as hard, after those lovelies in Liffey Sound offered me not one, but two hours of power on the radio.
I'm bringing back in some of the light hearted writers to reread their delicious work (including the likes of Oubliette, Joan Power, Fintan O'Higgins, Anamaria Crowe Serrano, Peter Goulding - and many more), well worth a listen, and I'll also be joined by Blathnaid Nolan who'll battle the snow to share some of her favourite Christmas reads.

So - if you want to join the people of Lucan land for two hours of fun and frolics, do drop by any time between 4 & 6 pm - this Sunday on 96.4fm - listen live on the Liffey Sound link on the right.

1 comment:

Peter Goulding said...

Now that is true dedication to the cause of broadcasting. (Can someone be lighthearted and black-hearted at the same time?)